California Window Tinting Services
Reasons To Have Your Windows Tinted:
- Decrease Heat - Today's window film is very efficient at controlling the effects of solar energy. Window film can provide up to 82% heat reduction when applied to untreated glass.
- Reduce Fading - Window film blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays. This reduces solar heat and helps to protect your valuable interior furnishings from fading.
- Cut Glare - Whether direct sunlight or reflections from snow, water or surrounding windows - window films reduce annoying glare.
- Save Energy - Solar window film decreases the heat that comes in from the outside which make it easier and more affordable to keep the house cool in the summer. It also creates an insulating effect that will keep the heat in the house during the winter, which will drastically decrease your energy costs not matter the season.
- Increase Privacy - On a beautiful sunny day you don't want to have your blinds pulled. Window films hinder the ability to see inside your home giving you peace of mind to look out your windows without compromising your privacy inside your home.
- Enhance Appearance - Whether it's a contemporary look or a uniform design, there are a variety of window film products that can aesthetically complement the appearance of a home or office building.
- Install Quickly- Professional window film installation is fast and easy. There's minimal disruption to your daily lifestyle or work schedule.
Handling All Of Your
Vehicle Glass Needs
GET A FREE QUOTE!